How does React future looks like?

I have learned React like almost 2 month ago, still learning. I absolutely love working on React, I wish this library remains as popular as it is now for a few more years. But the JS community is changing so fast that it’s scary, you might learn something today, and it is replaced tomorrow by another hot technology.

So I wonder, what do you guys think about the future of React? I really want to dive deep into React, but I kinda want some reassurance. Maybe I shouldn’t even worry about this, but still I’d like to hear some opinions about this topic.

Lots of fun stuff coming in the future for React, most notably React Hooks and Suspense. I think it will continue to add new features and evolve/get better.

I really want to dive deep into React, but I kinda want some reassurance. Maybe I shouldn’t even worry about this

Yeah I would say don’t worry about this. No one knows the future for sure but if you practice learning new libraries and frameworks you’ll be able to adapt. Also working with react will make you a better JavaScript developer.

1 Like

The scope of React is high. One thing you have to do is update yourself for the features