How much time do you spend on each module? + Introduction

How much time do you spend on each module? + Introduction

Hi everyone,

How much time did it take you to finish the first two 5-hour long modules? I finished them in about 4-5 hours total. I’m trying to gauge if I am rushing through too fast. The courses are kind’ve like drinking from a fire-hose.

I am gleaning a lot from the course

Also I wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name’s Jim. I am a recent grad of UW - Madison. I have a degree in environmental science and have some spare time to do this course.

Best,
Jim

What do you mean by module?

Maybe they meant the first two sections in the curriculum? Both are labeled as 5 hours long.

Maybe a better way to phrase the question is, how long in comparison to the labeled time does it take for you to complete each section? By module I mean each labeled chunk, like “HTML5 and CSS” and “Responsive Design with Bootstrap.”

I really can’t remember, but I’m pretty sure I finished them in a couple hours (I already had some HTML+CSS background before freeCodeCamp)

But the projects can take a lot of time

(and it’s late, but welcome!)

Check anyone’s profile and you can see completion dates.
As I already know a lot of HTML, CSS, jQuery and JS is it fair state the time it took me & for you to compare your time to mine?

If you believe you are rushing, try the Feynman technique to check you have understood what you have learned.