I found this platform yesterday, how long did it take for you to finish responsive web design?

I found this platform yesterday, how long did it take for you to finish responsive web design?

I found this platform today, completing the basic HTML and CSS sections, how long did it take for you guys to finish the responsive web design certification?

It’s not about speed brotha, take the time to understand it. But since you’re wondering like a week because I had prior knowledge.

Finishing is just a small part of it. The real deal is about applying. This depends totally upon you.

I understand that, just wanted to get a rough estimate

It depends on how fast you can learn and understand how to apply what you have learned.

I would suggest the 300 hour figure is more of a suggestion/disclaimer than a set figure. As others have inferred, a lot depends on prior experience. I would also say a lot depends on your ability to learn new systems and to sense patterns. I’m 3 days in and should be getting started on the responsive design projects by day 5. I would be able to get to it a lot sooner but I have 3 kids and a small business to look after. Man, does life ever get in the way or what?

Happy learning, sir. :slight_smile: