Responsive Web Design, 300 hours?

I’m working my way through the Responsive Web Design Certification before moving on to learning Javascript. The Curriculum says it should take 300hrs but I’m going to finish all the projects before 100hrs . What should I be doing with the remaining time? I dont really want to move on if there is something else I should focusing on. Am I missing something?

This question gets asked quite a lot on the forum.

Here are some previous threads that might interest you:

Fastest Disciplined Learner
Is it possible to finish FCC in three months?
How long did it take you to get your FCC certs?

Happy coding :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response. I will check out the link. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I copied two web pages and watched some youtube videos before moving on. I tried to suss out what topics I didn’t understand and then fill the gaps. I worked on flexbox and grid and some CSS stuff. I also needed practice with responsive design. I still need more practice building things, but I was itching to move on to Javascript, since it seems you need to do that for most of the things that click and change.

Like you, I am still unclear at about what level I should be after going through the 300h RWDC.

Also: I went through it as quickly. Probably around 100h.

Thanks for this. There are definitely some areas that I have questions about so I will do some research to get a better understanding. Copying websites is a good idea, didnt think of that. :+1: