I want to go into back end programming but I am confused

I recently started programming and this whole thing is quite confusing. I really want to go into back end programming but I do not know how to go about. Could someone please put me through?

I’m not sure what you’re asking for.

I think most things are confusing for beginners but you need to work harder to understand the basic stuff. I’m not sure and it is up to you if you want to start learning backend or stay as frontend developer. If you feel comfortable with backend you can go for it, but remember that everything needs to put a hard work and stay motivated.

Hey, I am asking for advice and how to go about being an back end developer for example what programming languages would you advice me to look into?

Thank you very much :grinning:

This forum mostly ties in to the freecodecamp.org coding curriculum, which teaches full stack web development (and is starting to branch out into some data science with Python).

If you’re not planning to learn web development, then what language you should start with depends on what you want to do.

1 Like

Hi @laseosiyemi welcome to the forum
I believe you should take the basics of FrontEndDevelopment that’s the basics of html, css and JavaScript then you can proceed to backend because you’ll be working with the FrontEndDevelopment data and other support for FrontEndDevelopment

It’s easier strating from the basics of FrontEnd that way you know exactly what you’re doing and why

1 Like