Is a good idea the aside element to use in

<section>
<aside>
<h5>title section</h5>
<p>text goes here about this section</p>
</aside>
section content
</section>

So as my h5 and p tag goes to left in the design area is a good idea to use there aside element? As it is visually not same as section content flow?

Thanks! Any idea?

Well, <aside> is a semantic element, so it has a special meaning. Quoting MDN reference: “The HTML <aside> element represents a portion of a document whose content is only indirectly related to the document’s main content. Asides are frequently presented as sidebars or call-out boxes.”

So, if this is like a section’s main heading and you only want to put it in <aside> for styling purposes, I would recommend not doing it. You can use CSS to style any element however you want, so even if you put it in something else semantic that maybe better explains its true purpose (like <header>, for example) or a generic <div> element, you’ll still be able to style it differently from the rest of the page and put it wherever you wish :slight_smile:

1 Like

About to use tags like if me use

<div class="section">
<section>
content
</section>
</div>

With this have any problem? I mean if me not set class on section element directly? Other than make it in section tag?

Thanks!