Looking for a mentor

Looking for a mentor

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a mentor, preferably someone that has completed freecodecamp and are now working fulltime as a web developer(front end, back end, or fullstack). I would like someone to talk to when I have questions about my projects, or questions about design choices, etc. If you’re interested, send me a message!

Feel free to ask the forum at large. There are several members here who are professional developers.

jrobm,

We can collaborate and mentor each other if you’d like. I was close to finishing freecodecamp before they changed everything and now I am kind of starting over. I have been working as a UI/UX developer, designer and front end developer for the past 10 years. I am working on starting my own agency and am a Senior Developer at my current employer. My goals this year are to master javascript to the best of my abilities, master ReactJS and create as many rich applications as I can with MongoDB, Express, React/Redux, NodeJS this year. No worries if I fail your interview, I chimed in because I work in the industry using a PHP stack but I prefer javascript and am looking for coding partners.

Cheers.

Morgan Segura

Kudos for making your self available. I was far along too before the updates. Decided to start from the newly updated challenges in order to meet at requirements for the front end cert.

Hi Morgan, that sounds great! I don’t have any experience outside of fcc but I am definitely interested in your perspective on things. Are you on gitter? slack? groupme?

I just setup a slack channel so we can collaborate, freecodecamp-lab.slack.com

I am in California, USA, Pacific Standard time but I am usually online all day. If you have any questions let me know how I can and help and I will… if I can ^^

Hi @jrobm2k9 I have not completed FCC but I have been working as a Designer and Developer for 2 years. A writer on FCC, InVision and many more.

Feel free to DM me. :slight_smile: