Mentor (Info) Wanted

Hi!
I have searched the forum and most results are either for specific languages or they are 2+yrs old.
I also know that searching for the answer on my own is one of the best resources, however, sometimes that does not give us the ‘right’ path or ballpark!
And I know that this and other forums are also great resources. But, sometimes they can be overwhelming and can have communication challenges between what one is trying to ask and another is trying to answer. :slight_smile:
I have joined the new official Discord server and another much smaller server that is more a study group. not really what I am needing, but being resourceful in my learning. :slight_smile:

That being said, I am looking for either a place somewhere here in the forums or somewhere online where I could get one-on-one mentorish interactive help from time to time when I get stuck with my projects and or my questions maybe are not super specific to the course work, but more general about how I can accomplish my projects. I am wanting to somewhat build some respect and trust with one or select few who are more knowledgeable than I am.

Currently, I am working on my certification projects for the Responsive Web Design certification. And then will move on to the JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures certification, if that is where I should go next. As an FYI, I am taking other ‘coding’ courses on Future Learn.

Thank you

1 Like

Havent been on freecodecamp in a while, would love to give back. I’ve helped many devs along their way to get better jobs so hit me up.

I should be able to answer most of your questions. I’ve been coding in react for about 3 years now and I’m on the typescript/graphql hooks train nowadays.

Hit me up, if you got the questions or the code repo in advance shoot it to me.

1 Like