Looking for a study buddy(female)

Hi,
I am a beginner and learning to code. However, I feel it would be better for me to have a study buddy(female) who is also a beginner and need some motivation. I am interested in front end development.

why don’t you check the discord server?

1 Like

Hi, are you still looking for a study buddy? Also female here and eager to learn, I’d love to discuss programming concepts and motivation with you! :smile:

2 Likes

Hey,
yeah i am still looking for a study buddy :grinning:
I don’t know how to contact you though, i tried to message you on discord but it got failed.
Don’t know why

2 Likes

It’s probably the security feature I enabled to block trolls :sweat_smile: Can you try adding me as a friend first before you message me?

i tried that :smiley: it says you are not accepting requests and you need to add me :smiley:

1 Like

@Stuti @cloudy_rain you can exchange private messagese here on the forum too

2 Likes

I’m not really sure how to use the site yet :sweat_smile: Can you ping me on the freecodecamp server, Stuti? I’ll add you then!

Even i am not sure how to use this site :joy:
I pinged you in introductions

Hey, if you are still looking for somebody, I’ll be glad to exchange some ideas :smiley: (also a girl)

1 Like

If anyone here is still open to having a study partner, I’m interested (and female)! Just started on the site and know I learn best with cohorts/community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like we have enough of studying buddies to start a group chat already :smile: Anyway, hit me if u r still interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’m just getting started! Would love to be your study buddy, let me know and I’ll send a discord link right away!