Start together?

Hey guys,
I’m starting with FreeCodeCamp. I’m looking for people who are passionate about learning front end and back end development.
Let’s start together and encourage each other.

8 Likes

Go Kevin!

I have also recently started FCC and have been coding for about a month and a half.

If you need anything feel free to contact me my man!

2 Likes

me too started recently … i completed the tribute page challenge… i will be happy to continue with you

2 Likes

Let's do that!

how can we communicate? I'm not sure if this forum allows you to send a message to another user.
2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the encouragement, you’re the best

I can’t see a message button… I can only see the badges of that user

1 Like

@Kevinary u can send messages here …i will send u a message

I’m interested also. I sent you all a private message with more info. Let me know if you don’t receive the message.

Hey Kevinary, I’m happy to be in the encouragement team. Right now I’m focusing on back-end development, as far as I understand it. I’m more of a data/math-minded person than the visual/UX. Let’s do this!

I’m interested, too. I’d be more than happy to set up a discord channel for us, or a slack (I’ve never used Slack but hear it’s great). I’ve been coding in a void of solitude for about 3 months, and have had lapses where I waste a week or so without coding.

I think being part of a group would really help me…

So, should I set up a discord or slack?

Also I just discovered beta.fCC and am about to start over using the beta. I hear it’s way better. Idc really what you guys do, but we should all encourage and support and brag?

Hi!

I have been looking for a duo, or more, partner to start FCC. Have a very open schedule at the moment. Gonna put a link to my profile so you can know a bit more.

Nobody gave me permission, which is usually how I like to do things. I’m creating a Discord for new people running through the material right now.

Why discord?

• !It’s freeware!
  • Nearly as good as Slack anyways
  • We don’t need the crazy features that Slack has

I’ll update with progress.

This is a link to Camping(spawn);

The new, stable chat community where new campers can get-together and become awesome at programming. Whether you’re using beta.fCC, fCC stable, or are a traitor and use Treehouse half the time. This is a place for novice campers like myself to share, boast, brag and heckle our way to mutual awesomeness.

I have a job and need to attend to that sometimes, but otherwise, I really am 100% focused on being a coder. If lots of people join I will pretty much live on here.

The other great thing about Discord is that it has a beautiful mobile app, so everyone can stay updated on the go. Again, it’s free and fully-featured. Discord is rated the second best team-messaging app after Slack (which is pay-for-premium model).

I am also interested

Hi guys, I just introduced myself into tech world and I would love to join your group and learn more together. How can we organise this project?

sign me in :grinning:

I would very much like to be involved.
I’m relatively new to the world of Web Developing and am looking to expand my knowledge :slight_smile:

Im new as well. Focusing on the basics and setting my Rig up. Let me know if you would like to link up for some tips and tricks

I’ve decided to get my focus on through here:

Note: That’s cool how the markdown came out. That’s another form of focus as I get ready to post back into Github again. I just googled how to write with Markdown for now:

So for me, it’s a REDIRECTION (actually a continuation) from @P1xt’s Computer Science Comprehension version (which I may get back to compliment my future development). The “Job Ready” seems to be great for freelancers as well.

I’m also into designing overall as well. I’ve been sketching heavily from various Art Teachers. I’ve posted within Social Media (that’s me and how I hold my pencil (amongst many other ways (in addition to still working with traditional/dominant right hand)):

And finally, this is my github page which I will be updating more as I took some time off from it within my studies with the fundamentals of JavaScript and Art:

I’m done for now. Time to focus within the newly updated “Job Ready” guide.

Great initiative, TS.

I would be glad to progress with somebody than being alone.
We can contribute and develop together and by the time we learn a lot from each other.

Just drop me a line :slight_smile: