Looking for a Study Partner (starting from the beginning)

Hi! I just started the FCC RWD courses a month or so ago but lost motivation. I think it might help me to find someone who is also pretty much starting from scratch just so I don’t get too intimidated. I imagine that we’d just be checking in with each other once a week on where we’re at.

8 Likes

Hello,
I’m also looking for a study partner to keep me on track. I’m also very new

2 Likes

this is my situation, motivation is hard some times. We can have create a group for studies, telegram,discord,or just email ?
With focus in remember, maybe a github or other in colab?

2 Likes

Hello! I just joined in today and I’d very much like a coding partner. I have a really busy schedule and I don’t want to skip a day. It’d be cool to have a partner.

2 Likes

hey, I am just starting out as well. and yeah I think it would be cool to have a studdy buddy/ group where we check in once a week and maybe exchange like 5 things that has helped us stay interested. exchange podcasts or articles or tools …that sort of thing. perhaps start a discord

2 Likes

hi, I also just started learning to code and often lost in learning direction.
it would be great to learn together.

2 Likes

Hello Shammah, I’m Daniel and i’m literally realizing the FCC community, well i only searched today, and i searched because i’m looking for a study partner aswell, let me know if you’re still interested. i Haven’t figured out how’d get forum notifications yet, but incase i miss it here’s my Whatsapp Details:+2349067043987

1 Like

not heard from colab. Whats about mastadon? e.g.? Mastodon or element.io? As developers we may like opensource stuff.
like: https://matrix.to/#/#freeCodeCamp:tchncs.de

was not able to find you there. btw i have also often some difficulties using WA in Linux (and i prefer openSource stuff=

Hello Daniel!
Apologies for the late response. I’ve been swamped with work, life and just trying to sort out some time for tech. I’ve been on a break for a while now due to my schedule but, I’m looking to kickstart soon. I don’t mind squeezing in some time during my breaks at work as long as I stay consistent.

I’m still on HTML/CSS so, if we’re kind of on the same path and if you’re up for it, then, it’d be great to have a study partner. I’ll send you a message on WhatsApp via the number provided so we could talk better.

I hope you’re still up for it.
Ciao!

Losing motivation in programming is something that happens to many developers at some point in their careers.
Consistency can have a significant impact on your skill and success in programming, as well as any other discipline.

i will also want to study with you guys
i will like to join you guys i’m on Documentation project

Just started 3 days ago on the curriculum. Currently on Responsive Web Design on Step 32. I have no prior coding knowledge but am determined to learning little by little everyday. Nice to meet everyone here and totally down to learn with everyone.

Hello everyone :wave::grin:
I had just signed up, no prior knowledge of coding, but very interested in learning (in future hopes/ goal to break into the tech industry). If anyone would wanna link and be study buddies or form a study group (if anyone is on a Discord group or would like to create one together) it would be awesome! Pls don’t hesitate to reach out/ msg.

Wishing ya’ll the best throughout your coding journey! Cheers!

1 Like

Anyone still looking for a partner?
I started last week. I am motivated by the way. I am currently doing the survey project of “Responsive Web Design”

2 Likes