Minimal Gradient Portfolio Theme : Feedback are welcome!

Minimal Gradient Portfolio Theme : Feedback are welcome!
0.0 0

I made this from scratch and i had lots of fun in creating it!!. now its time to show the community what ive done!! Please Visit the link below!

rustinedave.eu5.net

NOTE : navlinks and social media links are not working,… maybe after the next few updates!!
*Updating now

THANKS!!

Critics and Praises are all welcome!!

LAgdave, signing out~~~

hi @lagdave ,
your portfolio looking professional and its responsive
good job!

some ideas to improve:
You could use the images for the project link, instead the link in the description

Thanks for that!! Yeah! Ill be looking forward to that very soon!

:hushed: It’s so pretty!

Okay prettiness aside, I really like what you’ve done here. The flow of the page is great, the hovers over your project thumbnails are awesome, mobile navigation works great (aside from the links like you mentioned, they definitely look good though!). I think breaking up the color with white was a excellent choice. I also like the way you broke down your work process.

I think my only suggestion at the moment is maybe shrinking those contact social media icons down a bit and keeping them in a single row for mobile views:

(You can see my love of colors in my desktop background there :laughing:)

By the way I shrunk the icons themselves down a bit for this with:

.section-four img {
    width: 45%;  /* here */
    height: auto;  /*and here */
    margin: 0 auto;
    border: 3px solid white;
    padding: 20px 20px;
    border-radius: 10px;
    box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.7);
    transition: .5s;
}

But something like that could really tighten up the layout and take away some of the extra length added to the page. I know people are used to longer pages when dealing with mobile devices, but it’s not a bad idea to try and trim some of that height when and where you can without sacrificing too much space.

Thanks for that wonderful Feedback @dlyons!!

I agree with this, and i think the way you shrunk the contact icons and keeping them in a single row makes it look even Better!

Double Thumbs up!! :+1::+1: