Minimalist Portfolio - feedback needed

Minimalist Portfolio - feedback needed
0.0 0

I have struggled to get this far, so have left it a bit minimalist. I would really appreciate any feedback. I definitely plan to keep coming back to tinker and improve, but I was getting a bit ahead of myself and really wanted to dig into JavaScript so couldn’t achieve anything super fancy.

In codepen settings->javascript just add also jquery before bootstrap.js in order to have the menu working on mobile.

Thanks @sorinr after looking at your comment, i added it. its after bootstrap though, is that a problem? Should i remove bootstrap, add jquery, and then add back bootstrap?

You just need to move jquery above bs by dragging it up pressing the hamburger at the left of the input field

Thanks a lot @sorinr i fixed it.

Perfect. Now to get down to the code itself.

1st Do not mix inline styling with external styling like in here: <h1 style="text-align:center">Pranjali Deshpande<br></h1>. I would move all my inline styling in the css panel of the codepen.

2nd I would use <div class="cold-sm-12 col-md-4 text-center"> for each column in the portfolio section in order to have the content full row(12 cols) on mobile and 1/3(md-4) on desktops with the images centered(using text-center class)

I would also add in css something like:

@media (max-width: 480px){
  #about-para{
  padding-left:20px;
  padding-right:20px;    
  }
}

to decrease the padding left/right from 80px(that eats you 160px of total width on a mobile) to a lower value like 20px(you may change it as you wish)

Great job. :clap:
Some changes in style and you are good to go.:+1: