Please provide feedback for the below

Hi Everyone ,
please provide the feedback for the below task:
https://codepen.io/ChanikyaB/pen/GRrYjpy

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Hi @chanu22895 , I like the simplicity of your page. Here are my SUGGESTIONS;

1. Since Codepen provides the boilerplate, you don’t need to include the body tags in the HTML editor.
  2. For more info isn’t really accessible as it wouldn’t make much sense to someone who depends on a screen reader. The question is more info about what? I’ll suggest you make the link more meanigful by stating what you really want the user to see. Check the lesson on giving links meaning for more info.
  3. Your styling should go under the CSS section; I can see at least one under the HTML editor.

Hi there)

Looks great. Could you please center the <article> and <a> tags? If you want to walk that extra mile, you can increase the font-size of your article

Have a great day

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.