here is my page http://codepen.io/hoangdepzai95/full/amoqoO/ . thanks!
Well, I’m new myself, so take my comments with a grain of salt.
I really like the fact that the navigation links are fixed and scroll with you. I do think though that vertically aligning the navigation link text (“About me,” “My Profile” “Contact”) with the Home icon and the social media icons will definitely help its appearance. I also notice that the links do not work. When I click on “Contact” for instance, it doesn’t actually take me to the contact section of the page.
I think by “My Profile” you actually mean “My Portfolio”. I do see a few typos throughout the web page. So, be sure to double check things.
Some of the images you include in your design don’t feel particularly relevant, but you can decide what images add and emphasize things that you want to showcase.
thanks for feedback. my page not really done so that why we cannt click.and you are right, it is some images that i like, i will edit for better page, thank you so much.
ok so i may sound harsh but i dont mean to (plus we’ve been doing design feedback on a website at work so i’m in full-on critique mode)
- Your navbar seems bounded to a certain width but the rest of your page isn’t - (I’m on a big screen so this might be why)
- The colour of the icons in the top bar are different? - its good to get a colour pallette of max 5 colours and stick to them.
- Your images when they are inline (ie around the ‘Who am I’ section) should be the same height
your columns of text aren’t centred - slightly to the right?
- The distance between your portfolio examples are different for inline and up and down.
- Try picking two fonts and sticking with them - one for headers, and one for body font (check out Google Font Pairs )
- might be nice to duplicate the icons you’ve used for your contacts in the navbar in the contact me section for continuity.
Hope this helps!
thank you so much, because of im a beginer so i will learn that from you and edit my page soon for better!