Preparing for my Interview

Hello everyone I have not ever really posted on here before but i have a interview for a software developer position using VBNet, C#, asp.net and then it says that having HTML, CSS, Javascript, AngularJS, and ionic is a plus. I have a lot of experience with C# and a small amount of experience with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript and my dad is pretty good friends with the VP of the company but i dont expect him to give me any special treatment just because it wouldn’t be fair if i were to get it only on that fact. I do believe that I would be able to help this company and be able to do most problems that I encounter with little amount of research but the thing is I really want to be prepared for this interview and I was just wondering if you guys knew of any good places that have interview questions or knew of some your self that could help me prepare to do my best in this interview. Thank you guys for your time and im looking forward to hearing your responses!

Try searching for the company on Glassdoor. Generally, just be ready to talk about some basic data structures and algorithms. Demonstrate that you understand the concept of time/space complexity enough to justify engineering decisions.

Thanks for your reply i have not done to much research on glass door i didn’t know they would have some of there interview questions

Hey @dlong26,
I have written an article on medium that may help you out:

1 Like

Try this…Interview Questions