Requesting portfolio review

https://portfolio.mulumba22.repl.co

Finally got my first Portfolio up.
Kindly review
:slightly_smiling_face:

Your portfolio looks good @mulumbaandrew1.
When you open a topic you should give it a meaningful title rather than a link that no one can click. Iโ€™ve edited it for you.

Some things to revisit;

• Run your CSS code through the W3C validator.
    • There are coding errors you should be aware of and address.

Some suggestions. With any suggestions you can either choose to implement them or ignore them.

• โ€œCssโ€ is an initialism and should be written as โ€œCSSโ€
  • Have your projects open in a new tab

Hello! Nice colors and good adjustments applied to different screen sizes!

I did notice that the links to your Tribute page and survey form go back to your personal portfolio instead of to the projects.

Also, a quickie fix to help with smoothing out the scroll is as follows (another fellow coder helped me with this as well):

:root{
    scroll-behavior: smooth;

There are other scroll techniques to use in order for all the web browsers to look similar but this is a quick css to add so it slides to your next sections :).

Other than that, nice job :).

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback,
About the links, I actually want to go back and build better a Tribute form and Survey before i can actually add it to my portfolio :rofl: :rofl: they were really a definition of beginner but now i have gained more skills i can use to improve them

Oh about the scrolling sure i will add that thanks alot

Good job too just checked out your portfolio as well.

1 Like

Sweet! I know how you feel. I canโ€™t wait until I can start diving into Javascript to really build up my skill set!

Also, thanks so much and happy to help!

Happy Coding!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.