Right approach for preparing for developer job when you have gap years and no relevant experience?

Right approach for preparing for developer job when you have gap years and no relevant experience?

Right now I have done upto TIC TAC TOE game in FCC curriculum path.It has been two and half months following FCC.A little background about me-
I have a computer Engineer degree (4 years[2010-2014]).I was a liitle bit lost in my final year.Putting the story short I get a job in 2015,March in one of the leading Consultancy Companies.There I was trained on C++ for 3 months then I was allotted a project which was on DOT NET. There I was made to focus more on business side and within 5 months in that project I resigned.Again I was lost.I decided to do home business but after 4 months I decided to comeback.So I started learning web development and there I found FCC.

My Question is that I am applying for jobs but I am not getting any calls.Also most of the jobs require experience.Am I on the right track?Is there any body in similar situation?The more time is passing the more pressure is building on me! Should I just focus on FCC curriculum or should I do some more things?

Also some of my friends are suggesting to go for masters for which I need to prepare for GATE(in India) which requires full concentration so I have to stop my learning web development.Also some are suggesting to prepare for GRE and go abroad for MS.
I am not very clear what to do? I will be really thankful if you all suggest me the right path with supporting reasons.
Thanks all!