Seeking a Study Partner

Greetings everyone,

I am seeking a study partner to connect with and potentially develop a friendship. Collaborating with a study buddy will make the learning journey more enjoyable and enable us to exchange ideas and provide mutual support. Currently, I have gained knowledge in HTML and CSS, and I am now learning JavaScript.

14 Likes

Hello,
I’ve been looking for a study partner as well. I’ve learnt html CSS and java script so far.

5 Likes

Hey, I too am getting into JS and have learnt html and css.

4 Likes

I would like to become your mate for coding but what exactly would we potentially do together? Would we create some projects together or something that could be good idea but what we would build together? or are you just searching for people to help you learn stuff like helping you to go through the js courses on freecodecamp?

3 Likes

Hello,
I’m looking for a person who is a capable programmer or willing to work hard to learn and build increasingly complex projects with me.
I believe the journey of learning to code will become easier by collaborating with people than learning alone. By working together we can help each other to be accountable and consistent.
I hope we could learn from each other and even help one another from time to time with a particularly difficult problem/concept but I’m not looking forward to any handholding throughout the curriculum.
If you are someone who enjoys programming and the process of solving problems and are looking forward to working on real-world applications I look forward to be your coding partner.

1 Like

Sure Buddy, It would be great to do so!

1 Like
  • I suggest to stop learning JS and start building projects only with HTML and CSS ( refer to frontend mentor and join their slack channel )
  • Once you build all the projects and become fully confident with HTML and CSS, then only move on to JS and repeat above step for JS based projects.

Without building projects on your own, you won’t be job ready

5 Likes

Yeah but what if we would build project that includes a lot of all languages html css and js like for example building our own socialmeedia page I mean that only handles frontend stuff for example or online shop page like e bay. I think it would be better than building stuff only using html and css

3 Likes

It is a good idea to work with friends.

3 Likes

We could help each other with problems that we might face in coding. Making a project together would be really fun.

1 Like

Trust me you won’t be able to do so if you don’t take step by step approach. I had wasted whole of 2021 as I didn’t know right technique to build coding muscles

• Did you check Frontend Mentor projects ? They do have only HTML and CSS based once
  • Try building static page e.g. gmail login or FB login page etc also make it responsive, you will understand how difficult it is
  • JS is needed to make webpage dynamic

Remember slow and steady wins the race

3 Likes

yeah i agree with that if we talk about building projects on your own in order to learn I agree that is bad idea to sort of skipping building your own css and html project but I was saying a bout building something together in the case where there is more than one person working on a project I don t see the reason why should we avoid using Js for example

2 Likes

I also would not mind to have one. I managed to gain knowledge in HTML,CSS,JS and REACT REDUX

2 Likes

"Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m currently on a learning journey in web development and looking for a study partner to collaborate with. I have a good understanding of HTML and CSS, and I’ve recently started diving into JavaScript.

Studying together can be a great way to share ideas, solve problems, and motivate each other. If you’re also learning JavaScript or have experience in it and would like to join forces, please feel free to reach out to me.

I’m open to discussing topics, sharing resources, and even working on mini-projects together. Let’s help each other grow and develop our coding skills. Looking forward to connecting with like-minded individuals!

Feel free to reply to this message or send me a private message if you’re interested. Cheers!"

hii… im zuu a web dev programmer from nigeria and im very interested in joining study books with you and learning more on html and javascript.

hello brother, I’m here for you, I can help you with answers and I assume you’re Romanian like me, right?

Hi i am also in the same learning path as you. I am interested in collaborating with you to learn. How can i connect?

Am Onyango, was in the same situation as yours luckily you had the idea like Mine,

I have skills on HTML, CSS and currently am on the JavaScript Data structures and Algorithms certification,

Working together with a buddy would open up a whole new possibilities for both of us and would unlock our potentials and only the sky’s the limit
Am really interested and Would like to work together with you
Tell me how to join??

Am waiting …

1 Like

hi I too need coding patner

hi i want to join with you