Wanted study partner (Javascript)

I have been studying these last months all the challenge in freecodecamp and saw many videos of tutorials and now I am studying javascript course but I always see the need to googling my concerns and to be honest, a support in this process would be wonderful, I would like the person or people who are interested to commit to be a support. Where there is understanding, respect and leadership …

I promise to always help and if I do not know something, I will commit myself to look for it until I know the answer :slight_smile:

Hey Veroca! That sounds like a great idea! There’s nothing like a buddy to get your motivation up! What’re you working on at the moment?

This sounds like a good idea! Maybe a discord server or something to bounce ideas around.

I’m currently struggling with not knowing what I don’t know. That is, I am learning cool things about React, redux, JS, and the like but find myself thinking about things I’d like to make and still not knowing how!

1 Like

Hey!! it amazing almost lost my hope!! …I’m sorry, I took a break, I’m going to start in an hour, maybe … do you have slack or what way do you used mostly? we can do a study group

We can work together, well im new but maybe i can help you… do you have slak or maybe any idea for our study group

I would be happy to collaborate via Slack with anyone and everyone!