Here i am again! Now with a nosense survey. Some feedback?
<label>s for the
textarea, radio buttons, and check boxes.
I usually don’t comment on styling, but honestly, if you want people to give you feedback then I think you should put a little more effort into this. If you do the bare minimum then why should you expect anyone to put any effort into evaluating it?
Your form looks okay @gasparedelvecchio. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Don’t take code from the sample project.