Looks really great, simple, neat and clean. Personally I like this kind of simple form, but some people tend to have some contrast colours to make it no so plain and kind of boring, but it’s an opinion-based stuff, not critical at all.
The good stuffs I think it’s a great job so far
- Using placeholders for text fields, very great!
- Good spacing, really good, but a little more spacing for mobile could be better.
- Great responsive layout, well done!
The issues(so small, easy to fix) so far
- Both combo boxes have unselectable item as “please select one”, but by default they are not selected, instead the very first elements are selected, please fix.
- Only first two radio buttons have proper label linked to them, other radio and checkboxes come with no any associated label tag, please fix.
260px (absolute constant value), please don’t(remove
min-width, not required). let your great layout go for fit to the screen.
- For mobile, please bring more spacing between radio and checkboxes, it’s easier to select a radio/checkbox(or generally any input value) when it’s not so near to another elements.
- Apply some padding for input text fields and combobox, let them be a little larger (for both desktop and mobile)
- Add horizontal lines between form sections (example after and before radio button groups), it makes the form more pro and easy to follow sort of
- Sync the size of combo boxes with input text fields (same advance(width and height))
Fix the issues, and it’s awesome, applying suggestion and masterpiece.
Keep going on great work dude, happy programming.