Test bar not appearing on my pen(technical documento project)

Test bar not appearing on my pen(technical documento project)

I am not being able to test my test my Technical document page because although I am using the script
tag with the link https://gitcdn.link/repo/freeCodeCamp/testable-projects-fcc/master/build/bundle.js, the test bar is not appearing on the screen.

Here is the link for my pen:

something about your html is causing the burger icon to not appear. (as a quick test, I removed all the html except for the script and it shows up).

I suggest you go through your html carefully to see what might be the cause.

Edit: some of the mistakes I found include,

• opening tags without matching closing tags
  • misspelled tag names

There is a bug in the test scripts which is a result of you naming one of your ids “global” in the following section element:

<section class="main-section" id="global">
    <h3>Global variables</h3>
    <p>Ultrices vitae auctor eu augue ut. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci. Aliquam eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam. Leo in vitae turpis massa. Faucibus ornare suspendisse sed nisi lacus sed viverra tellus in. Enim tortor at auctor urna.
      Ut porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin. Odio facilisis mauris sit amet massa vitae tortor condimentum. Ac orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum tellus. Egestas sed tempus urna et pharetra pharetra. Phasellus egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque
      eu tincidunt tortor aliquam.</p>
  </section>

For some reason which I have not researched further, the testing script starts generating errors when there is an element with id=“global”. For now, just change this id to something different and the test icon will display and working properly. I will open a github issue if this has not already been reported.

that fixed my problem, THANK YOU very much.

I reported the issue on Github.