The Best Udemy Web Development Courses + Top Free Courses

thanks i’ll check it out. i just purchased his js course. gonna give that a shot first

Thanks for the suggestion.

Anything on Git a Web Developer Job: Mastering the Modern Workflow by Brad Schiff???

SchuarZmuller is amazing. I can pair him with Anthony Alicea ando Colt on their ability to explain things and .and make their classes flow organically.

you mean Maximilian Schwarzmüller? :slight_smile:

I think Brad Traversey’s style is useful if you kinda know what you’re doing. His style is mostly coding along, but he’s also really good about telling you exactly what he’s doing (kinda like Max, without the heavy accent).

1 Like

Yeah.
He can easily be paired up with these instructors

Id have to say grinders course on react was not beginner friendly AT ALL. I stopped on the youtube API after he was not explaining anything. His ES6 course and node are great but his first stuff is garbage. Andrew Mead was amazing for a react rookie and I high recommend it after buying both.

Oh, thank you very much for your course. I have not seen such a full course to study for a long time. Now I need to learn.

I did andrie zero to mastery and jonas schmedtmann advance css courses. I found jonas course very exciting and helpful. I recommend it to all, who want deep understanding of css. Andrie course is somewhat an overview of all the technologies but it is helpful too.
Next I had decided to take jonas JavaScript course but after reading reviews above I decided to take Andrew Mead modern JavaScript course instead.

This is a great thread that includes much useful information! thanks, guys!

I really like Traversy. He has helped me a lot because you know FCC doesn’t really explain a lot of things very clearly ether. I also don’t think there is anything wrong with copying code as long as it’s a little explained. Anyhoo Javascript understanding the weird parts is phenomenal, it really make you understand JS and why it makes perfect sense.

1 Like

what about his updated course?

https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-javascript-course/

I found another great guide that shares some great free courses and certifications for beginners. Links are in the guide: 8 Free Web Development courses

2 Likes

Can Anyone share with me the right course for React. The course must have an in-depth implementation of concepts of Redux. and must also cover routing in a single page application.

And also people if you can share which is the better instructor for React

ANDREW MEAD
Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Brad Traversy
Stepehen Grider

and if anyone else apart from all of the above.
Please do share your opinion as it will be really helpful !!!

Stephen Grider is awesome for React and Redux, but I think for front end, building your own stuff is really what solidify your knowledge. He explains the concept of redux perfectly which I think is the most difficult part for learning React.

I didn’t like Traversy style too much. I think Maximilian’s course is good but I think Stephen Grider does it better. Not sure about Andrew Mead because I was able to follow Stephen Grider very well so I didn’t look at Andrew Mead.

In additional, I have more reasons to choose Stephen Grider over other instructors. That is because he also has a Node with React full stack course which I am now taking. I must say, if you are able to complete the bare minimum of his Modern React Redux course, it will be a breeze taking his full stack course.

1 Like

thank you so much for that link to fee courses

1 Like

There are many good classes available to get you on your way to a new career in web development. Here is my absolute favorite class so far: The Result-Oriented Web Developer Course

Why I highly recommend it.

1. Course Duration. First of all, this is a complete, step-by-step course containing an unbelievable 47 hours of lectures (HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, JavaScript, Node.js, MongoDB, etc.). Virtually everything you need to know is hit upon and thoroughly explained. It is a course for anyone from absolute beginners to those who are ready to start building their own projects. There is even a possibility to speed up the videos for those who require a quicker pace.

2. Visuals and Explanations. The explanations are clear, straight to the point and comprehensive. Every topic is well explained but I never feel that my time is being wasted. The visuals/animated slides are awesome and accompany every explanation helping me to keep up and not get lost in the virtual woods.

3. Instructor Support. While I haven’t had many additional questions, when I’ve needed some further support it’s been given quickly and my questions are answered in detail.

4. Boost Your Resume. Learn by doing with 9 major projects to complete, one after every theory section. They are challenging and in my humble opinion, fun. They are also perfect to put on a resume to show a potential employer what I can do. Additionally, there are many extra exercises in the JavaScript and Node.js section. The projects and the additional exercises fill in many of the practical gaps left by more abstract and theoretical courses.

5. Last but not least, this course has a simple, down to earth and easily understandable explanation of HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
    With many good courses out there, there are certainly other options. But for my money, and time, I like this one. All that I need in one place and it doesn’t break the bank.

1 Like

Hello, people!
I have finished the “The modern javascript bootcamp” by Andrew Mead. And it is really great: explanation is good and there are also small projects.

For es6, I chose Maximilian Schwarzmuller’s course. It is also good but it is not project oriented. He does explain thing well. You can code along but it is easier to watch and take notes rather because he is just showing language features.

Before those courses, I had finished Colte Steel’s Bootcamp front end part. I did not study node because I use laravel php framework. Anyone struggling to understand JS should do Colte Steel’s bootcamp course.

I want to know with what I know now is it still worth going through Jonas’s course. It ranks first for javascript term on Udemy. Or is it better to progress on with Brad’s Modern Vanilla js course. My goal is to learn well vanilla to learn Vue.

So what would you suggest? should I take Jonas course or is it okay to skip it to Brad’s vanilla js projects?

I plan to then plunge into Maximillian’s Vue course. Thanks. The recomendation in this site helped me a lot when choosing courses.

Hi Rishab
Can u give me access of this javascript course. it will be great help. Thanks
my email is : faixan.faheem@gmail.com