Tribute page,feedback please

hello everyone,
I am a beginner in coding and have made my first project. All your advise and criticism is most welcome.

1 Like

Wow! Its a great page… But it’s quite hard to read, you might want to put a background on the text there. Try to make it easier to read for everyone.
But overall, it’s great. Keep Up!

Welcome to the forums @mjjain. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • Your page passes 8/10 user stories.
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Click on the red button to see the failing tests and how to resolve.
  • When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • Mentioning because you have an opening body tag and no closing one. And where that tag is is incorrect. Everything the browser renders should be inside of the body element.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are coding errors you need to address.

I like the concept of your background but the contrast with the different colors makes it difficult to read. And depending on the screen size, some is more difficult than others. Maybe thing about making main a container and giving it some opacity to create a contrast.

Thank you for pointing out my mistakes. I have corrected them. Please provide further feedback .

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. Have tried to make it readable this time. Please provide further feedback so that i can correct my mistakes.

Wow, I really like your background. Your page looks good.

1 Like