Tribute Project Submitting

Hi Everybody, so my problem is, when i completed the Tribute page i inserted the codepen link and wow it got accepted, then i was like hmmm there is no mistake? so i put in the area where you insert the link any link like - google .com and it still saying that you completed the project, same with the next survey-project, just inserted any link and got a green validation saying that i completed it, am i mistaken or how does this work?

Please make sure you have the following script in your pen.

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

Refresh your site, and run tests.

1 Like

Remember the academic honesty pledge that you agreed to? FCC projects are on the honor system. The application only checks that you entered a valid URL.

2 Likes

The Project Submissions do not actually check the work when submitting the links… but they can go back and review them at a later date. If you want to remove the link you put in just while testing, you can go to your icon in the upper right and scroll down to the corresponding challenge and delete it… but just don’t forget to actually submit the correct one later on once you complete it.

1 Like

guys thank you very much, 3 responses right away, great community ! :3

2 Likes