Is project submission checked?

Tell us what’s happening:

Hi! Why any of URL links are accepted in projects. For example, I completed Build a Tribute Page with this youtube link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo frowning

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.75 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Welcome, Shehroz.

The Responsive Web Design projects rely on the test-suite to test and validate your code. The projects are not validated when submitted.

Most other projects are validated, upon submission. The main idea is encapsulated in the Academic Honesty Policy, visible on the settings page: https://www.freecodecamp.org/settings

“I pledge that I did not plagiarize any of my freeCodeCamp.org work. I understand that freeCodeCamp\.org’s team will audit my projects to confirm this.”

In the situations where we discover instances of unambiguous plagiarism, we will replace the person in question’s certification with a message that “Upon review, this account has been flagged for academic dishonesty.”

Thanks Sky020.
Sorry, I did not mean plagiarism. I just tested one of the projects with this link. I completed https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/scientific-computing-with-python/scientific-computing-with-python-projects/probability-calculator task with my own work. So, in this project experiment function needs to return probability of drawings. Here is my code do the same. But last two tests were failed, Can you help me to detect that my code works correctly or not?

import copy
import random
# Consider using the modules imported above.

class Hat:
    contents = []
    def __init__(self,**balls):      
        for ball in balls: 
            for i in range(0,balls[ball]):
                self.contents.append(ball)

def draw(self,k):
        if k > len(self.contents):
            return self.contents
        else:
            return random.sample(self.contents,k)

def experiment(hat, expected_balls, num_balls_drawn, num_experiments):
    count = 0
    for i in range(0,num_experiments):
        drawn_balls = {}
        list_of_drawns = hat.draw(num_balls_drawn)
        for ball in list_of_drawns:
            try:
                drawn_balls[ball] += 1
            except:
                drawn_balls[ball] = 1
        ok = True
        for ball in expected_balls:
            if not (ball in drawn_balls and drawn_balls[ball] >= expected_balls[ball]):
                ok = False
        if ok:        
            count += 1
    return count/num_experiments

if you submit a random link it’s still academix disonesty - but to combat that, the certs will have the links to the projects included in the future

your second question has become off topic for this thread, why don’t you open a topic where you ask for help for your project?

Thanks for your answer, ieahleen!
I will open another post for second question.