Trying to find a job

What you said is absolutely right! blogs might be a great way to stand out from other developers and express your ideas publicly as well. I’ve never had a blog. Though, I do have Instagram and I post my works on there but I might create a blog because I notice that most successful people have blogs and it also might be a good way to enhance my written English so why not? The only problem though is that in order to maintain a good blog you need to post regularly while I don’t have plenty of time during the day because I spend most of my time studying. I’ll try that thanks for the input I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi,
Do not stop giving interviews. Also, learning and practicing is very important and it should your day to day activity until you get the job. Once you have 2-3 years of development experience, you will be ready to compete professional freelancers.

1 Like

I hosted my React apps too on Gihutb pages but the thing is I need to run that production build and then it pushes to my repo all the changes so in the end I have production code in my repo and the page is live. Is it any way to keep my development source code(in case someone wants to have a look at it) and have the app hosted live?

A different git branch ?