Want to learn HTML

Hello guys,
I am interested in learning HTML but I don’t know from where to start. I am a beginner and looking for expert suggestions, should I learn HTML? Because I am not a developer but I want to build my own business websites to overcome my financial situation.

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

You have come to the right place!
You can dive right into the FCC Curriculum here.
Start at the top with the Responsive Web Design course and you will learn HTML and CSS from a beginner level. You can then continue to work through the curriculum in order, to build on your skills.

These courses are entirely free and you will gain certifications for each course which you complete. Also, here on the forum, you have access to countless people ready to help you whenever you get stuck!

Good luck :slight_smile:

I’ve not long finished the web design course.

I don’t plan in going into web design, however it was only after learning HTML that I was able to understand how other languages work.

It is a fantastic place to start.

Just remember to look for references outside of freeCodeCamp and to read community posts/ask for help when you get stuck. :smiley:

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

If this is the only motivation, then I suggest to learn Wordpress to build website and get up and running quickly.

If you wish to become a developer and work in IT industry then it makes sense to put loads of efforts to learn HTML, CSS, JS etc

Thank you, guys, for your responses, I took a step and build a website for myself. I build a service-based website that will help you to decorate your birthday parties. Also, I want to replicate balloonslane.

Hey @stevemark, Welcome to the forum.

I recommend learning HTML and CSS on freeCodeCamp and Codecademy.

First, learn it on freeCodeCamp next if you want to master HTML and CSS then take Codecademy’s course, like this you can master HTML and CSS. Also if you want to make your website more modern, cooler, and stylish then learn Bootstrap and SASS.

Hope this helps :sparkles:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.