Where to Start?(Learning Path)

Hi, members I am new here and want to Learn Full Stack Web Development. I never write a single line of code before. Now please guide me how I became a Full Stack Web Developer using free code camp resources.

The first step is just learning to code. Go to the Visit the Curriculum button in the upper left of this page. Start on the first lesson and keep going. You can worry about the rest later.

1 Like

Welcome to the community , You sure are in good hands …

Loads of experienced people here to help when you get stuck and need motivation

However , @kevinSmith has answered your question already .

Happy Coding

1 Like

so start with the wed design and so on?

or choose the one your interested in?

Appreciate the advice

People learn in different ways, and while I can only speak for myself, I decided to work from the top down and I am certainly glad that I did.

Just start at the beginning and learn.

You donlt have to “choose the one you are interested in” - everything here is a basic introduction. Besides, the first job is so hard to get, you’re going to want to be ready for anything.

Just startat the beginning and learn. There is noperfect, magic path, just start learning and don’t stop. Start at the top and work you way to the bottom. After that, keep learning.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.