yESSSSSSS! I'm doneee

After months of procrastinating :laughing: , I’m now done with the first segment of web design, the responsive web design certificate is mine! :fire:

Yes, it’s probably something quite easy to do, and yes some of you guys have a certificate (well done :+1:t5: ), but damn it just feels good to finally have finished this.

Here’s my work, what do you guys think?

https://codepen.io/_codeKing/pen/Jjbxejd?editors=1100

4 Likes

Hi Lewis, I absolutely love your work, it’s spot on!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :fire: :laughing: :+1:t5:

1 Like

The project is very good, well done! I want to point out just 2 things:
First, I don’t know if you have this too, but at least i have a scrollbar to the width, which isn’t very good looking when you don’t need it, this happens because the width of welcome section is set too 100vw, change it to 98 and the scrollbar will disappear.
Second, try to change the background color of the project section to something that blends more, it blends very well in the transition with the other two sections but it doesn’t look very good with the strong red navbar, change it to something that will blend more.
except these two, it’s very impressive! keep updating it! a good portfolio page will impress many employers (and people generally)

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :smile:

Congratulations @Lewis2.

I really only glanced at your five projects, not an in depth look. When you have time some things you may want to revisit;

• Review this for an understanding of the HTML boilerplate tags. There are elements in some of your projects that are out of order. For instance, everything the browser renders belongs in the body element.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.