Here’s the January 2018 fCC cohort information and schedule.
Reply here with your questions, comments, and additional resources regarding the Tribute Project.
DEADLINE: 2018-02-04 23:59 PST
2018-02-05 04:59 UTC
Please plan to complete your project before the deadline so there is plenty of time for others to submit a review.
When you’re ready to submit your project for review, create a new topic for your project and add it to the list below.
Also, please REVIEW AT LEAST 2 PROJECTS using the checklist below.
Bookmark this topic and make sure you’re “watching” the topic so you can participate in the discussion.
CHECKLIST FOR REVIEWING PROJECTS
Does this project adhere to best coding practices? Is it well formatted and tidy?
Is the HTML structure convoluted and unnecessarily nested? Are container elements used in a way that enhance overall page structure? In other words, does the student effectively use container elements to create a coherent structure without venturing into divitis territory?
Does the stylesheet make good use of the cascade and classes to avoid redundancy in the CSS?
Can the CSS or HTML be simplified?
Are selectors too long (say greater than three elements) and does the student try to keep CSS specificity low?
Are the relative paths correct?
Are semantic tags being used correctly? Are deprecated tags being used?
Are concise but descriptive alt attributes being used?
Are semantic class names being used?
- A Tribute to Raccoons - Feedback Requested
- Beta RWD Certificate - Tribute Page - Feeback Welcome
- Tribute page, review please
- Tribute page for review
- Tribute page project - George Washington - feedback welcome
- Beta Tribute page - Feedback please
- "Missile Man Of India" tribute page feedback
- Tribute page. feedback appreciated
- Let's discuss your "Tribute Page"
- Johnny Cash - Tribute Page
- A Tribute to Michael Jackson
- FCC Tribute Page Project - Feedback Appreciated
- Tribute page (Kobayashi Issa) feedback and advice on making responsive please!
Note: You can edit this post, like a wiki, to help keep things organized and add resources and other information you want to share with others.