CompTIA A+ or Aws Cloud Practioner?

Hello everyone,

So I have a question, I’m torn between taking Aws Cloud practioner exam or should I go and learn CompTIA A+ first? I’m very new and I want to get into the tech field, but I’m not sure where to start.

CompTIA A+ is not for a career in web development if that’d be your goal. It’s for IT support & administration, which is a very different type of job (and can be very hardware-oriented, in some cases).

The AWS certifications are primarily for those in web development, on the other hand. So you shouldn’t have a hard time deciding which path you might want to take.

Hey there! I stumbled upon your post, and I totally get your dilemma. Starting in the tech field can be overwhelming, with so many options. Personally, I found Developing on AWS courses online, and they seem pretty useful for getting started. As for the choice between CompTIA A+ and AWS Cloud Practitioner, it depends on your interests and career goals. CompTIA A+ is great for foundational knowledge, while AWS Cloud Practitioner focuses on cloud computing. Take your time, explore both paths and go with what excites you the most! Oh, and by the way, I’m new here too. Nice to meet you! Good luck with your tech journey!