Content of the challenge

So my problem is not with code, in this challenge can i use the same documentation used in the example, but with my own code, without being considered plagiarism? By that i mean the stuff they used from JavaScript Guide - JavaScript | MDN

Thank you in advance.

Challenge: Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi @eduardoluderitzkolbe,

The first lines say:

Build a CodePen.io app that is functionally similar to this: https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/full/NdrKKL.
Fulfill the below user stories and get all of the tests to pass. Give it your own personal style.

For me it means that you can copy the content if you are not inspired, but donc do a simple copy of it. Design it your way, add things if you want. Try to imagine yourself into a professional situation and do it really with the spirit to discover and learn new things in coding that project.

That is my point, I don’t make part of the freeCodeCamp staff, so maybe I am wrong. This is my way to understand the thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, that was my intention, i just did not know what to do about the content…
I thought in doing it about java that i`m also studying, but i think the important part is the code and not the content.
Anyways thanks for the answer and sorry about my poor English!

You’re welcome, you can do about Java of course and no need to be sorry for your English, you have a great English!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.