I am a beginner

I failed my main exam because I didn’t study properly
There is nothing to do about it
A friend told me to focus on coding, so I am going to give it a try

You’ve got this. Just keep at it. Rome wasn’t built in a day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wish I could study at a university, but to be honest it’s way too high skilled for me. It’s so much easier to just learn practical stuff and watch tutorials on YouTube for free. I like to stay engaged with programming, there’s no need to become a “professional”. It’s just something I’m permanently interested in.

Universities don’t teach much coding, it’s more theory. I read a book called Computer Science Distilled, which summarises computer science theory. That’s all I need to know for now :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Universities teach plenty of coding and theory. The theory helps make you able to approach a wider range of problems.

1 Like

keep learn , don’t underestimate yourself, one day you will write code with your eyes closed, believe me, I also started from scratch, search for anything you don’t understand

3 Likes

I am beginner too, the entry process is difficult for me

I knew absolutely nothing about coding until 4 days ago. Immediately, it was like a whole other world had opened up to me. I know almost nothing, and I’m good with that. It means that I have plenty to explore. Celebrating successes and learning from mistakes is the best way to keep moving forward in any endeavor. If you never have set-backs you will never be prepared for them and will have no tools to deal with them. It isn’t fun in the moment, but will serve you better in the long term.

4 Likes