I can't log in to freeCodeCamp's website!

I have a fCC account which I have used for many years. I use my email and then get a login email with a link to log in to the Forum and I log in as normal. But when it’s the fCC website itself, I click send confirmation link email with login code, but I never receive it in my inbox (I checks other folders, e.g. Junk, to make sure it is not there. Nothing. I’m sure the email is the correct one and that I have an account with that email. So, this must be something wrong from fCC’s end.

Same problem as this guy:

Unable to sign in - freeCodeCamp Support - The freeCodeCamp Forum

Try to reach out to support at support@freecodecamp.org

1 Like

Many people with similar (if not exactly the same) issue:

I am currently in contact with Support.

It looks like it every single one of those threads the solution is that contact support.

Hello!

I went through a similar situation, a while back, where I was not able to receive my email verification code from freeCodeCamp.
What I discovered, by doing my own testing, was that it was not a freeCodeCamp issue. It was an issue with the email server, even though the server was not showing any active issues.
How did I test this? I used another email to send to the one I was expecting the code to be in, and my own email never went through to the account.

I am not saying this is, or is not, the issue. I just wanted to put another possibility out there, because sometimes we jump to the conclusion that it is one server issue, when in reality it in not in that server’s control.

As Leader @JeremyLT stated, support is where to start for the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.