Issue with codepen website full page view

Hey, everyone.
Like the title implies, I have encountered a strange issue on codepen that I don’t know how to resolve. It was working fine until yesterday.
Basically, every time I try to see a full page view, I get this: (nevermind, I can’t give you a link just yet, as per the forum rules, but if anyone’s interested, try i,ibb,co/2j2gkRT/codepen.jpg) and exchange the commas for dots.)

So the page itself loads in a frame, but the frame is so tiny in height (around 100px) I can’t actually see anything, unless I scroll for ages. Even then, it’s pretty useless. The rest of the page is blank.

For what it’s worth, I am running the latest version of Google Chrome on Windows 10, I’ve tried Firefox, but I get the same issue as well. I’ve even disabled my ad blocker, but it didn’t change a thing.

Does this happen to anyone else?
Anyone know how to resolve it?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hi @ivahub, and welcome to the forum!

I’ve just opened Codepen in a few browsers and it is also acting strangely viewing pens in full page mode. I get a viewport (which scrolls) with a few hundred pixels then just black! I think perhaps it is an issue with the Codepen site. I’m sure they will fix it soon.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah cheers, I thought there was something definitely wrong on my end, for some reason! They seem to have fixed it now. Thank you again :slight_smile: