dear all plz review this project and give your feedback. thanks in advance
i like the way the site is setup.
I would just point out a few design choices which i think could be looked into for example the logo color and colouring for the site palette.
general structure is good !
Thanks a lot.Yes you are right,colors are definitely worth taking note of.I need to work upon color,typography,images,icons and all.
It will take time and I look forward to learning them.
Nice work done. I would like to say that the height of the navigation bar is a little too big and a lot of white space left beneath the navigation bar links. Also begin all sentences with capital letters on the hero and through out the website,
Your page looks good @Vinitrai. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- On desktop, clicking the About link now makes the link to Product disappear. Pink on pink. Same with hovering over any link in that section, the hover color is the same as the background. This is not a good UX.
- On a smaller screen the nav goes to the left. Not sure why. Text runs over top, depending on where the user is they again have nav items disappear because of color blends.
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
- The link to visit the design should open in a new tab
Does that mean you’ll make corrections?
Yes.I will make the corrections and will post the revised work soon.
Hi @Vinitrai , your site looks great. One small issue i noticed is, the logo and ‘product’ link blend with the red background, when moving through that section, which i suspect is not intended to be. I suggest you either change the font color to a better contrast, or add font-shadow/outline