My Personal Portfolio Page Feedback

Finished my personal portfolio page using only HTML and CSS.

9 Likes

Looks really good man!

1 Like

Nice job. For some reason I like the way the page scrolls when you click on a link in the nav, instead of jumping straight to the section.

3 Likes

Good job! Liked the way you controlled the height and the width of the home section for all screens in such a way that when we are in the home we just can see the home section. I wonder if you could do this to the other sections as well… Regards

1 Like

solid design, going to have to take a closer look at how you used background clip for the h1 text.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
and very clever development of the arrow down

2 Likes

Hi @IgorsPalcevskis

Looks really great! :smiley:

• In the About Me section, I’d increase the container height to better space the content. You have space to breath
  • I’d probably increase the contrast of your name on the landing section

Keep up the good work! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome work! I love the black and white on the front page.

1 Like

Looks good.

Just to let you know, it’s not responding very well on my iPhone, and when I shrink my browser window (Chrome), the “Hello, my name is…” heading spills down and overlaps the “About Me” heading.

1 Like

Looks good! My only critic is the text for the about me section. The way the underline is for about me makes me want to see the text in line with that underline. It’s nitpicky but I would either shorten the underline or make the paragraph the same width as the underline. It a design choice that I would make but it doesnt take away from the amazing job you did!

1 Like

Excellent website. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you all for the positive feedback.

It really helps to see the details I have overlooked and where I can improve on when I will be coding the next version with JavaScript.

Wow, this is so good that it’s actually demotivating to me, lol. Dang. You have the eye for web design that I simply do not. You will go far.

1 Like

Really nice and creative projects!

1 Like

You have done great job. Nice looking.

1 Like

Nice work brother… Keep the walk

1 Like

Hello :wave: ,

You portfolio is really good. Black color looks good! :+1:

– Gaurav :slight_smile:

1 Like

Instead, I suggest you get inspired by your colleges here and strive to beat yourself by doing better than before :wink: seek out what you like in this project and try to apply to your own projects.

2 Likes

Very nice design.

I will say for some reason I feel like I’m on an E-sports celebrity page with that hero image. Not sure if that’s good or bad, but I’m slightly leaning towards bad. Don’t get me wrong, as I said I do like the page. It is a great photo and it looks good. I’m just not sure the style of the hero image is a good fit for a developer portfolio page. But don’t take my word for it, maybe it’s just me (it probably is).

Anyway, again really nice page. :+1:

1 Like

Of course, you are right! I am learning more every day! I may have already “finished” this challenge according to the requirements, but I definitely want to keep going back and making small changes to improve it.

1 Like