Quick tutorial for writing a great CV for developers

Quick tutorial for writing a great CV for developers

Hello guys,

my name is Roberto and I am very happy to use FCC to improve my development skills.

My professional activity involves many aspect about helping developers getting a job, so I kinda gathered great insights on that. This is a very positive moment for landing a job in this industry, as long as you are able to demonstrate passion, curiosity and ability to work with others.

If you are planning to start with some applications by the beginning of the next year, my suggestion is to keep an eye on the rising technologies whose demand will surely grow. For example, if you are interested in front end, VueJS should be one of your next topics :slight_smile:

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I managed to create an “info-repository” on GitHub containing few tricks for writing your CV as a developer. Many HR managers complain about messy documents, where the most important aspects are poorly explained even if the profile would be a great fit: for this reason I tried to transform this feedback into a real guide :smiley: You can find it here: https://github.com/Jaguar28/Write-the-perfect-resume-for-developers If you have questions, happy to help!