Responsive Web Design Updates

what’s the best way to do it?

2 Likes

Pls am not able to login in to my assignment page through my PC it only shows donation and learning of rest courses

2 Likes

I am having hard time following the instructions as well. English is not my first language but I have completed 2 masters in US and working here for like 4 years and I still find text instructions hard to follow. A help button is definitely needed and also simplifying the language maybe?

2 Likes

Same here. I finished 13 lessons on my personal MacBook and when I logged into work desktop all progress is lost and I am starting from scratch.

2 Likes

There is a Ask for Help button that appears after a couple of attempts.

We are working on refining the language as we see sticking points come up on the forum.

2 Likes

Hola buenas tardes , una pregunta para la certificacion hay qu abonar ?
Hello, good afternoon, a question for the certification, do I have to pay?

2 Likes

FreeCodeCamp is totally free

2 Likes

It might be possible to lower you screen brightness for you windows itself also. I can not state that it will stop the flash or help with seizures. If you go to settings for display or maybe, power and performance also. you are able to make screen less bright for windows itself.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new member of this forum. can you tell me how to join the course?

2 Likes

As English is not my first language, I have difficulty with the language aspect of the new course, can I expect the Chinese version of the new course to be available? :)

2 Likes

the freecodecamp interactive courses can be found at freecodecamp.org/learn

2 Likes

@1458032390, 先按 “visit the curriculum”, 再按 “menu”,選擇 “change language” 並更改語言; 注意:您必須重新加載頁面.

2 Likes

Or use google translate

2 Likes

I believe it is available already.

3 Likes

yes, once the translators and proofreads have finished working on the new responsive web design, it will be made available

2 Likes

I thought this website had the Chinese translation?

2 Likes

the new responsive web design is still not available in Chinese, see here: https://chinese.freecodecamp.org/learn

it’s at the bottom between those still to be translated

2 Likes

You’re right… The only part of page that cannot be translated is that (also the most important):

2 Likes

There might be something helpful:

:arrow_double_up:(Also for the Chinese language):arrow_double_up:

If you don’t find the correct link, there it is:

https://translate.freecodecamp.org/curriculum

NOTE:

1. You must log in.
  2. Better read the first link which I have attached to see what it’s about
2 Likes

Hi, I use this Responsive Web Design course with my students in Spanish. I’ve seen the interface is translated, but the step-by-step instructions are still shown in English. Is there any plan to get these translated into Spanish as well? Otherwise, we might need to stick to the legacy version, as many students have difficulties with English… Thanks!

3 Likes