RW-Design (Beta)

hello guys does anyone know what’s the difference between the Responsive Web Design and Responsive Web Design (Beta) course ?

It’s got a repetitive learning model, I believe.

The Responsive Web Design Beta is the updated version of the Responsive Web Design curriculum, but it is still in testing. If you search for other posts on the forum, other people have provided more detailed answers.

4 Likes

I’ll be starting one of these RW-Desgin courses in a few weeks
So which one would you suggest?

The completion of either one will have you create five projects to earn the RWD certificate.

The beta is new and as mentioned it is repetitive. The goal is to help you retain the information you’re learning so I’d recommend it.

Some notes;

1. in the older model, if you have a question there is an Ask For Help button. The beta does not have this so if you do have a question you’ll need to open at new topic in the #HTML-CSS subforum. When you do be sure to give a brief, informative title and in the body of the topic be sure to give clear, concise information as to what issue you are having.
  2. Each course has this same note at the beginning of the lessons so be sure to adhere to it
    Note: Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests. If you face issues, we recommend disabling extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.
  3. When you complete a project it’s a good idea to ask for feedback by opening a topic in the #project-feedback subforum. You will get feedback on any issues with your project. (Every developer writes broken code so that’s not a bad thing.)

Happy coding!

1 Like

thank you so much :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.