Self build sales CRM system

Hi, i am trying to self build a CRM system (online or offline) but i have limited coding knowledge. Is there any suggestion or tips that can start with ?

hello and welcome to fcc forum :slight_smile:

• say more about your CMS and tech stack that you are considering

happy coding :slight_smile:

Hi there! If you’re looking to self-build a CRM system but have limited coding knowledge, there are some suggestions and tips you can start with. Here are a few:

• Explore no-code or low-code CRM platforms that allow you to build a CRM system without extensive coding knowledge.
  • Consider using pre-built CRM templates or frameworks that provide a foundation for your CRM system.
  • Take advantage of online resources, tutorials, and guides that can help you learn the basics of CRM development.
  • Collaborate with someone who has coding expertise to assist you in the process.

For more detailed information and guidance on building your own custom CRM system, you can check out this helpful post by Cleveroad.

I hope this helps you get started on your CRM system! Let me know if you have any further questions.

1 Like

To kick things off, consider looking into user-friendly platforms that offer a drag-and-drop interface. These platforms often provide pre-built components that you can customize according to your needs, giving you a head start in your CRM development journey.
One helpful approach you might want to consider is incorporating Gantt chart project management into your CRM system. Gantt charts are fantastic tools for visualizing tasks, timelines, and dependencies. They can enhance your project planning and organization by providing a clear overview of how different tasks interconnect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.