Weekly Coding Challenges - learn, practice and/or improve your Web Development skills

I’ve started a Weekly Coding Challenge program for beginner Developers (but not only) which aims to help them learn, practice and/or improve their development skills by building all sort of projects and small-sized applications.

The “twist” is that I’m also joining the Challenge and I’ll write every week a blog post about how I created my own submission to the Challenge and the participants can read it and learn something new from it! :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I wrote a Complete Guide about this Challenge which aims to answer all of the questions about how you can join the Challenge and submit your solution. You can find it here.

The first theme is: “Sign in/up form” - if you are interested you can read more about here: https://www.florin-pop.com/blog/2019/03/double-slider-sign-in-up-form/

Any ideas about this project? Feedback is welcomed! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting! I see you already have a lot of blog posts on many topics, so this’ll be handy to have bookmarked in order for me to read and practice more!

Keep posting :memo:

1 Like

I’m happy to see that you found it useful!

That’s what I’m planning to do! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Flopet17,

I will join as well. I studied html, css, javascript through FCC and stopped for a while to study React in Udemy. Finally I am done with the react course and currently working on the improvement of my last project. (https://expensify-plus.herokuapp.com)

At the same time, I want to see as many application of javascript as possible so this weekly coding challenges can be very helpful! It should be great if you can cover different aspect of JS in action. Thanks!

Daniel

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback @danielchae! I’ll definitely consider what you said! :smiley:

1 Like

UPDATE: I wrote a Complete Guide about this Challenge which aims to answer all of the questions about how you can join the it and submit your solution. You can find it here. :grin:

I want to take part in the challenges but how do I join?

@rjjoaquin you can find out how to join by reading this guide.