What does it mean to indempt

I’m stuck here
I need to pass

Please post your actual code instead of a picture and a link to the challenge you are working on. Thanks

It looks like your second closing p tag is malformed.

1 Like

HI @Adeola01 !

Welcome to the forum!

Here is how to write code into the forum:

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

as you are just at the beginning you may also be interested to know that this course you are doing has just been downgraded to legacy content, and a new certification has taken its place

The new Responsive Web Design curriculum content has been released.

FAQ:

1. Can I complete the old content?
  • Yes. The old content is still available, and has been moved to the bottom of the curriculum map and renamed to Responsive Web Design Legacy
  1. What will happen to my progress?
  • Nothing. Your past progress will still be available in the Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
  1. Can I claim the old certificate?
  • The certifications are exactly the same. All you need to claim a certificate is to complete the 5 Certification Projects which are identical for both the Responsive Web Design and Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
  1. Should I stop doing the legacy content, and just start over with the new content?
  • This is entirely up to you. Majority of the topics are the same - just taught in a different way. (See Project-Based Curricula)
  1. How do I use the new editor?
  • The new editor is as close to an external text editor as we wanted to get it. If the files for the challenge have been enabled, you can access the index.html and styles.css tabs which you should use for the respective code.
  • Two main differences between this editor and other online editors:
    • You need to link your styles.css file to your HTML (just like you would in real web-development), by adding the following line to the head of your HTML:
<link href="styles.css" />
    • You are encouraged to include the DOCTYPE, html, head and body tags for each project.
1 Like
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.<p/>

</main>

so here is where I am
thank you all for responding

This closing paragraph tag is malformed.

oh yes true
thank you, I just passed it

2 posts were split to a new topic: Images - adeola

As mentioned prevoiusly, this class has been updated, and now has a new layout. You may want to start doing the new course as you are near the beginning, but if you prefer you can keep using the old layout though.

The new course is now the top link in the curriculum page… if you wanna keep doing the old, its now at the bottom of the page as “legacy”.

The new one is probably recommended, because I believe it focuses on some subjects that will help with the new project layout, where as the old class doesn’t seem to touch on those subjects.

hello
can you please send me the link?
the link I pressed it still the same layout
please help!!

For the new curriculum?

How can I get this?
I need a link, I can’t find it

You just got a link?

Thank you , I got it

so everyone, Again!

<html>
  <body>
    <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
    <main>
    <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
    <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
    <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>

I need to indent and pass this. I’m using the new layout now

Hope you’re enjoying the new layout… I used the old layout and believe the new class covers a lot of thing missed in the previous.

Regarding your current question, it looks like its asking you to make the text there clickable to link to the cat photos page… do you remember how to do that using the anchor tags?

just add spaces at the beginning of the line to indent

Hello

I did, but it still says
// running tests
Your image element’s alt attribute should not be empty.
// tests completed

then it’s not an issue with indent - what’s your code now?

hello.
are you there