Whichare the best Node JS online courses and learning resources?

Hi,

I need some feedback and reviews on the Node Js courses on Udemy or other platforms. I have shortlisted the following courses, and before I start with any of them I would really appreciate your recommendations and suggestions based on the Instructor’s explanations, range of topics, projects quality, and whether the course content is updated:

NodeJS - The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno) By Maximilian Schwarzmüller

The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition) By Andrew Mead

Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2021 By Jonas Schmedtmann

Please feel free to mention any other online resource free or paid that you may have found helpful for leaning Node JS.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs. Thanks.

It would help if you included a link to the courses, but anyway, I’ve never bought a udemy course for NodeJS. There’s tons of really good free resources out there, I’d absolutely consume those first. If you still think you can’t build on that knowledge afterwards, you can still buy a course. Here are three YT channels to check out:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.